John Boos Country Work TableFREE SHIPPING OVER $50
- Top Selling Kitchen Work Table!
- Sizes: Up to 60" length, up to 36" wide, 35" tall
- 1.75 Inch Laminated Maple Edge Grain Top
- Slatted Lower Shelf for Storage
- Optional add-ons for drawer, casters and wicker baskets
The John Boos Country Work Table provides a wonderful work area for your kitchen and fits in traditional, rustic or modern kitchen interiors. Simple and functional, the Country Work Table features a solid table top and base made from American hard rock maple. The top is made of clean and attractive laminated maple for added strength and finished with a food grade oil and beeswax finish to safely chop and prepare foods on the table.
One of the top reasons the Country Work Table is a best seller is that this table can be customized just how you want it! If you're looking for storage, add on up to two shelves, each using a slatted design that provides air flow and storage for your kitchen tools. Available for your shelves are farm style wicker baskets (great for holding towels or trinkets), with up to three baskets per shelf.
For quick access, a 15 inch table drawer is a perfect place for kitchen wares and utensils. On the 60 inch table, there is even the option for two, side by side drawers. If you need a portable kitchen table, then add on the 2.5 inch commercial locking casters to easily maneuver your Country Work Table as you please.
John Boos & Co warranties all kitchen islands and tables for one year. We highly recommend maintaining your Boos table with cutting board oil every 5 to 6 weeks to keep your maple top from drying out and as part of Boos' warranty requirements.
Shipping and Delivery
- FREE Shipping via parcel or freight carrier
- Sizes 36" x 24" x 1.75" and 48" x 24" x 1.75" with one or no shelves ship within 10 days
- All other sizes and configurations ship in 2 to 4 weeks
- Lifgate service offered on freight shipments over 130 lbs
- Light assembly required (call if you require assembly services)
- John Boos Country Work Table Specifications (PDF)
SpecificationsWeight: 71.0 lb
ChoppingBlocks.com has years of experience shipping wood tables and countertops and know how to properly and safely get deliveries to your home. We utilize preferred carriers who specialize in residential deliveries and will contact you to beforehand to schedule a delivery time.
Need customization? Have more questions? Please email us or call us at 1-888-508-6222 and we'll be happy to help! Please read our shipping policy page for any questions regarding how we ship and our estimated delivery times.